... The road to performance and inspiration
Coaching: For Coaches and Those Inspiring Others
Sarah Alexander offers a new approach to coaching and inspiring others. The lynchpin of her coaching are the principles set out in her book Spiritual Intelligence in Leadership: From Manager to Leader in Your Own Life.
Many approaches to coaching place too much emphasis on steering people to ever more acquisition and achievement. Encouraging people to feel invincible and capable of limitless accomplishments. This concentration on material successes and controlling one’s mental and emotional state, can easily mask low self-worth, shifting self-esteem and profound insecurity coupled with the deep-seated need for validation and approval.
In contrast, Sarah guides people to operate practically and strategically in alignment with their inner wisdom and deep-rooted sense of purpose. With a full recognition of their spiritual essence and innate wholeness, magnitude and magnificence. This approach also draws on the latest scientific research, the best of emotional intelligence and the tenets of spiritual intelligence.
Sarah’s coaching is multifaceted and may include:
- Take a ‘spiritually intelligent’ approach to inspiring others
- Gaining a meaningful connection to your true nature
- Releasing beliefs that do not align with your unconditioned self
- Enhancing your intuitive wisdom
- Living more of your purpose, mission and values
- Helping people still their minds
- Writing effectively to inspire others
- Presenting meaningfully to empower others
- Using the media to extend your message