...The road to high performance and low stress
Within any sport, it is not only our talents and abilities or our hard work and commitment that lead us to success. Also, the way we think and feel has a huge impact on our performance. This is especially so in horse riding where your horse is so easily able to pick up your thinking and will perform according to your dominant thoughts and feelings.
Some of these approaches that Sarah uses may include:
- Developing the right inner talk to support your talents and abilities
- Learning to still your mind and enter the zone which leads to effortless accomplishment
- Understanding how your thinking affects your performance
- Using visualisation and meditation to improve your performance and compete successfully
- Sessions take place weekly or fortnightly
- All sessions are over the telephone or in person, on request
- Sessions are booked in blocks of 6 to ensure sustained improvement and commitment
- Payments by credit or debit card via PayPal, by bank transfer or by cheque
- Cancellations: 48 hours notice is required or the full fee is charged
Sarah Alexander (BHSSM and certified coach) has run a riding centre for 12 years and was a former professional rider, dressage judge and British Horse Society Examiner. Sarah has coached all levels of riders, as well as other sports people including golfers, up to and including international levels. Sarah has trained with Olympic Gold Medallist Carl Hester and her horse, Celestial King, has won 6 international dressage competitions for Great Britain when ridden by Carl.